GRACE STONE is glad to offer you answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on our products. If your questions are not listed here, welcome to contact us.
1. Where is your factory located?
Our factory is located in Quyang county, Hebei Province, China. Near Beijing city of China. You can visit us from your country to Beijing International Airport. It takes about 3 hours by car from airport to our factory.
2. What is material of your products?
Stone products: Materials are all NATURAL marble, stone, granite and sandstone.
3. Do you have CD catalogue send to customers?
Yes. We have CD including all pictures of our products. If you are interested in our products, we are able to send you our CD catalogue for your selection.
4. Could you make new product as customer design requirement?
Yes, we are able to manufacture as your drawing or photos, at same time, our technician also could help you make the design.
5. What is the minimum order quantity you require?
Our minimum order quantity is USD5000.00. You could choose different items to mix.
6. What kind of package for your products?
Our stone products are all packed by strong wooden crate suitable for long distance transportation.
7. How about fumigation?
All wooden crates are fumigated before ship.
8. Can you offer us your production time for 1x 20’ FCL?
Generally speaking, 1x 20’ FCL stone products need about 45 days to finish,
9. May I check the quality before ship?
Surely, we warmly welcome your visiting to our factory. After you check the quality, then we ship it.
10. What is your loading port?
11. How to ship the products? How long the transportation time?
A). We have good shipping partner help you take the cargos from China to your Inland port or Sea port or Jobsites or Warehouses
B). Transportation time:
West coast of America: About 18 days.
East coast of America: About 30 days.
Europe Basic Port: ROTTERDAM, HAMBURG, FELIXSTOWE, ANTWERP about 24~31days
Other destination port please contact us to get confirmation.
12. What is your acceptable payment terms?
A). T/T(Telegraphic Transfer)---30% deposit before production, 70% paid after receive the copy of bill of lading by fax or e-mail.
B). Irrevocable L/C at sight (letter of credit)